About me

About Thereza

☀Hi! everyone, Welcome to my blog account☀

My name is Thereza Melani Timu, and I am a student at the Universitas Kristen Indonesia, Faculty of Letters and Languages, in the 3rd year English Language Education Study Program. My campus is located in Central Jakarta and East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia.. This campus, known as the blue campus, is a Christian-based private university
 
In this blog, I will tell you about my journey while participating in Sea-Teacher Batch 9 in Vietnam.
 
  
 I was one of the students who was sent to Vietnam on September 11, 2023, to take part in the Sea-Teacher programme batch 9. It could be said that I was a very lucky student. 
 
Sea-Teacher Vietnam, which played the most important and beautiful role in my achievements this year. I was given the opportunity to represent the campus in a programme under the auspices of the South East Asia Ministry of Education (SEAMEO). We can call this programme Experience Practice International Fieldwork (PPL), which provides opportunities for students (future teacher candidates) to teach in a wider scope, namely teaching children in Asia.

Golden opportunity, right? Of the many students who registered, it was written that my name has graduated and I will go to Vietnam. Even up to this moment, I still think of it as a dream.
★★
September 11, 2023, was a very beautiful trip. My partner and I went to Vietnam using a VietJet plane and arrived at Ho Chi Minh Airport at around 7 p.m. I met several friends who had already stayed there and several friends from Indonesia who had also arrived before me. Feelings of tiredness mixed with mixed happiness when I looked around and realised that I was abroad as my first experience.
 

 
In Vietnam, I carried out my duties as an exchange student. I and a team of other sea teacher students were given the opportunity to practice teaching at one of the favourite schools in Cao Lanh City, namely Future School, a school that is built very beautifully, has complete facilities, and has There are many students, and quite a few of them are not Vietnamese citizens. 




 


Comments